Structure of the cluster
The management team
The Supervisory Committee
The Supervisory Committee is the cluster’s monitoring body. It approves budgets and the proposed action plans.
The Executive Board
The Executive Board proposes the actions and services offered by the cluster to its members and approves applications from new members. Elected during the cluster’s General Assembly, the Executive Board members represent the cluster’s member companies.
Since January 2017, ecobuild.brussels has a new President: Piotr Kowalski from MK Engineering (Engineering Consultant).
2017 : Olivier Barré – Modulo Architects
2015 : Luc Deleuze – d’ACT architecture + urban design
The current members of the Executive Board are:
Lochten & Germeau
Provider / Building Sector Industrialist
Aurore de Boom
Michael de Bouw
President of the Board
- Represents all the categories within the cluster
- Spokesperson for the cluster regarding the general public, the members including GA, Political powers, the media
- Summarises exchanges at meetings
- Brings priorities to mind
- Generates consensus (everyone in agreement) / consent (zero objection)
- Represents the board among staff via regular interactions (monthly)
- Prepares board meetings in conjunction with the organiser and the team
- Has a constant presence at board meetings
- Hold regular briefings with the vice president
Vice President of the Board
- Acts as a stand-in should the president be absent
- Challenges the president
- Also represents the cluster in coordination with the president
- Becomes interim president in the event that the president steps down permanently
- Is as present, involved and engaged as the president
- Works in partnership with the president
The cluster’s partners
Our partners belong to 4 categories:
Please contact us for more information!
Do you want to find out how to become a member of the eco.build cluster?