Is your company looking for an expert or for specific equipment? Or an academic partner to get a Research and Development project up and running?
Our academic teams are here to help you find the solutions you need! The ULB-TTO can work with you to identify the best research team to meet your needs and assist you with your project. Our partnership can take the form of services and expert assessments, collaborative projects, or licences.
The following is a selection of the areas addressed at ULB in relation to sustainable construction:
- Sustainable architecture and urban planning
- Repair and reuse of wood waste – The WIM project
- Mapping the geothermal potential in Brussels – The Brugeo project
- Computational mechanics
- Circular economy
- Numerous projects at the ULB Faculty of Architecture, including
- Economic and Social Environmental Studies
- Energy-efficient building renovation and construction-sector innovation – The Brussels Retrofit XL project
- Sustainable development research
- Energy communities – The Voisins d’Energie project