CERAU SPRL

Address

Avenue des Courses n° 20 (bte 15) 1050 Bruxelles, Belgique

Contact

+32 2 641 13 10

CERAU (Centre d’Etudes et de Recherches d’Architecture et d’Urbanisme) was founded in 1980 by four architects: Fr. Blomme, R. Thirion, J. Vandevoorde and A. Bauwens. A new generation of associate architects, C. Vesela, B. Gerard and L. Milis, now preside over the agency’s future.

CERAU’s areas of operation range from city planning to the creation of special designs to architecture, its core business. Its clients are both public and private and its projects are highly varied throughout the housing, office, equipment and industrial construction sectors. CERAU is mainly active in Brussels and Wallonia. Since its founding, it has also always maintained some of its activities abroad.