SynHERA represents the network of 19 Hautes Ecoles de la Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles and their associated Research Centres. Its primary objective is to promote synergies between companies and the Hautes Ecoles on innovative projects.
Members of our network are active in various eco-construction fields, such as:
- the study and development of ecological materials for construction and energy supply;
- the recycling of certain construction materials;
- the development of new technologies and studies which target energy savings and the use of renewable energy, in a building or on a larger scale;
- the research of new mobility solutions at the company (logistic aspects) or city scale;
- the study and implementation of recommendations to improve health (for example, ergonomics) and the well-being of citizens and professionals in different environments, such as construction professionals.
Do you want to develop an eco-construction technology, product or service as part of a short study or large-scale project? We can help you by providing you with researchers, students and equipment! Funding organisations may even finance a portion of your project. To find out more, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll help you find the skills and expertise in our network that meet your innovation needs.