Design, development, leasing and management of sustainable properties.
Urbani develops and manages low-environmental impact real estate complexes for sustainable relationships.
We seek the best possible balance in the following areas:
- Location: urban renovation to limit the use of undeveloped land.
- Mobility: promotion of public transport and alternatives to cars.
- Materials: preservation of resources, sustainable and renewable choices.
- Water: reduced water use and rainwater recycling – increased soil permeability.
- Energy: reduced need to achieve autonomy on an annual basis.
- Comfort: quality building heating, sound-proofing and aesthetics.
- Air: air quality through filtered ventilation and materials free of VOCs.
- Life cycle: integration of the need to maintain – renovate – rebuild.
- Conviviality: places and connections that promote social life in the buildings (IT patio, gym, shared laundry room, vegetable garden, general meeting of tenants, etc.).