ecobuild.brussels will be participating in taking a Belgian delegation to Greater London from 6 to 8 September for a Belgian Economic Mission chaired by Princess Astrid.
We will focus on Brussels’ efforts and expertise in circular construction, from choosing materials that can be reused and recycled without loss of quality, to optimising the lifespan of the products created and seeking energy efficiency in design.
Official meetings, company visits, sector seminars, signature ceremonies, networking receptions… take advantage of this extensive three-day programme which will also include tailored individual meetings organised by our local ECA.
Monday 06/09 : Official reception
Tuesday 07/09 : Visits
- Visit to David Chipperfield offices (TBC)
- Meeting with London City Council on the London Plan 2021 (By invitation only)
- Networking event
Wednesday 08/09 : Seminar
Regenerative design & materiality – Towards a net-positive future
- Future of Wood
- Steven Ware – Architect – Senior Partner Art Build
- Stephan Kampelmann – Managing director Sonian Wood Coop
- Raymund Trost – Board member Woodshapers
- Regenerative Design
- Steven Beckers – Circular Economy Expert Advisers by BoPro
- Sebastian Moreno Vacca – Architect Founding partner A2M (TBC)
- Ambitious building renovation
- Sunita Van Heers – Managing Director Sureal
- Michael Moradiellos – Head Of Real Estate EPEA Benelux
- Julie Willem – International Executive Manager Atenor (TBC)
All practical information (logistics, passport, vaccines, financial support, registration fee) on the site of hub.brussels : https://hub.brussels/en/events/belgian-economic-mission/